Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Age Limits?
16 to no limit.
2. How much does it cost?
3. How long will it take me to finish and auto-receive my diploma?
The time is up to you.
4. Do I need any special equipment?
Only a computer. (PC, Laptop, etc.)
5. Where do I study?
Anywhere there is an internet connection.
6. Do I have a teacher or mentor?
Yes; it is you. UHS’s plan is designed for independent study, grading and enjoyment.
7. What happens if I don’t pass a test?
Nothing, retake it; unlimited attempts.
8. What if I have a question?
The whole point is no need to ask questions. There’s no mailing, no pencils and papers, no timing, clocks, no due dates, oral pop quizzes and no pressure. You can click on the CONTACT button.
9. When I enroll fully how soon will I receive the program?
You will receive your program access immediately upon payment.
10. How will I get my diploma?
When you complete the program by passing all the quizzes, a downloadable and printable PDF diploma will be accessible on your screen.
11. Will a college accept my diploma?
In life there are no short cuts. Colleges consider public high school, private high school and many other aspects and accomplishments of applicants.
$19.95 Special. Bonus: Seven great courses and a free diploma.