Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Age Limits?
16 to no limit.
2. How much does it cost?
Choose between $95 full payment or two $49 installments.
3. How long will it take me to finish and auto-receive my diploma?
The time is up to you.
4. Do I need any special equipment?
Only a computer. (PC, Laptop, etc.)
5. Where do I study?
Anywhere there’s an on line connection.
6. Do I have a teacher or mentor?
Yes, it’s you. UHS’s plan is designed for independent study, grading and enjoying.
7. What happens if I don’t pass a test?
Nothing, retake it.
8. What happens if a computer glitch occurs?
It’s the only thing you need, so fix it.
9. What if I have a question?
The whole point is no need to ask questions. There’s no mailing, no pencils and papers, no timing, clocks, no due dates, oral pop quizzes and no pressure. You can click on the CONTACT button.
10. When I enroll fully how soon will I receive the program?
You will receive your program upon enrollment.
11. Does the installment plan work the same way?
You get the courses immediately but no quizzes until fully paid.
12. How will I get my diploma?
When you complete the program by passing all the courses a printable diploma will appear automatically on your screen.
13. Will a college accept my diploma?
In life there are no short cuts. Colleges consider public high school, private high school and many other aspects and accomplishments of applicants.